Q1 – I can’t print my form
If you have submitted an application form but cannot print it out please contact the Consular Division by email:
Subject of the mail: ‘visa application – form printout’.
Please specify the date of appointment and the name and passport number of the applicant. The form will be sent to you in PDF version.
Mistakes in the form?
If you have submitted an application form and noticed some mistakes on the printout, please correct them manually and confirm the corrections with a signature next to it.
Q2 – Do I need to submit the application in person?
Visa applications should be submitted by the applicant IN PERSON.
However, the Consular Section might accept the applications submitted by an authorized person if the authorization letter is attached in case of:
- business visa
- training visa (only in case of full time employees delegated by their employer to take part in the training)
- applications of persons who have traveled to Schengen area in the last 2 years
- minors (less than 18 years old) and seniors (over 60 years old)
- tourist travelling in organized groups
However, in some cases the applicant may be interviewed on the phone or requested to come in person for an interview within 14 days of the appointment date.
In exceptional cases please contact the Consular Division by email at:
Subject of the mail: ‘visa application – personal submission’
Please specify in detail the reasons for your request to waive the requirement to submit the application in person.
The Consular Section does not accept applications sent by post or courier.
Q.3 – Visa refusal
The visa shall be refused if:
– The applicant is a person whose presence is not acceptable in the Republic of Poland according to a registry of such persons
– The stay of the applicant in the Republic of Poland may constitute danger to the national security or public order and/or public health.
The visa refusal by a consul is issued in the form of a decision. The decision of the consul can be appealed to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.
- Act on the entry, stay and exit from the territory of the Republic of Poland of citizens of EU Member States and the members of their families of 14 July 2006 (Official Journal of Laws of 11 August 2006, number 1525)[*],
* This Act implements the Directive 2004/38/EC of 29 April 2004 on the right of citizens of the Union and their family members to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States (Official Journal of the European Union of 30 April 2004).
- Act on Foreigners of 12 December ustawa z dnia 12 grudnia 2013 r. o cudzoziemcach (Official Journal of Laws of 30 December 2013 number 1650 with further amendments.
- Act on Consular Law of 25 June 2015 (Official Journal of Laws of 31 August 2015, number 1274).
Q4 – How can I appeal against the visa decision?
Every applicant has the right to file an application for review of consul’s decision to refuse/annul/revoke the visa within 14 DAYS from collecting the decision. The applications should be submitted (personally or by an authorised person) at the Consular Division. There is no need for online appointment. The fee is 4 400 INR.
Q5 – All the additional queries
If you have any further queries please write an email at email@example.com
or call at +91 11 414 96 975, +91 11 414 96 904 between 2 and 4 pm only.